7 Good Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays!!
Traditional buying and selling seasons have evolved as a result of instant access to property listings. Someone who is serious today about buying real estate is always looking. They may check out the latest listings on their KW Mobile App, before bed, or while waiting for their kid’s soccer game to end, or by just driving down a street when they see a For Sale sign. Times have changed, and with instant access to homes for sale online, people are ALWAYS on the lookout!
While keeping that in mind, it seems that Everyone still always ask the question, “Isn’t the holiday season a bad time to try to sell my home? NO, it’s a great time to SELL your home!
Take a look at the 7 Good Reasons to List Your Home during the Holidays below ~
1. People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers! And with less inventory, they are going to have to pick one ~ so make sure it’s your’s!
2. Houses “show” better when they are decorated for the holidays! Make your’s merry and bright for showings!
3. Buyers have more time to look for a home while off work.
4. Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
5. January is traditionally the month for transfers. Transferee’s can’t wait until spring to buy. You must be on the market to capture those buyers!
6. You can still restrict showings during your personal events.
7. You can specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year if you so desire.
If you have been thinking about selling your home, during the holidays or this spring, we would love to talk with you about what your home could be worth! You can go online for a free Current Market Analysis of your home, or send us the address via email, and we will contact you back via email with an estimate of value. Remember there is no obligation and it is never too early to get started. You may email us at Info@modeanddurham.com.
Use our quick and easy site to get an instant value for your home! For a more accurate value, or to talk about getting your home on the market, give us a call at 916-405-5737 today!