Elk Grove distressed homeowners: The five critical mistakes you can make:
1. Attempting a loan modification, without speaking to a Realtor or Lender
2. Not answering phone calls or opening mail from your Lender
3. Paying someone up front fees, that promises to lower your mortgage payment or save your home.
4. Walking away from your home; without knowing the difference between shortsales and foreclosures.
5. Not making a mortgage payment for over 90 days, before contacting a Realtor.
If you are a homeowner who has missed a payment or is about to miss a payment, has suffered a hardship, or is simply upside down in your home, contact Lori Mode and Bruce Durham, Elk Grove short sale specialists at (916) 405-5737 or Lori@modeanddurham.com to learn more about your options to avoid foreclosure and for a free no obligation confidential consulation.
WE CAN HELP!
Use our quick and easy site to get an instant value for your home! For a more accurate value, or to talk about getting your home on the market, give us a call at 916-405-5737 today!