“Sellers often confuse their home price with the value of their home” ~ Gary Keller
The true Market Value of your home is NOT:
- What you have in it
- What you need out of it
- What you want
- What it appraised for
- What you heard your neighbor’s house sold for
- What the tax office says it is worth
- How much it is insured for
- Based on memories and treasures
- Based on prices of home where you are moving to
The true Market Value of your Home in what a Buyer is WILLING to Pay:
- Based on today’s market
- Based on today’s competition
- Based on today’s financing
- Based on today’s economic condition
- Based on the buyer’s perception of the condition
- Based on location
- Based on normal marketing time
- Based on showing accessibility
The properties that are selling in today’s market, on a scale of 1-10, the “10’s” are the ones that are selling! How can your property be a 10?!?
- Improve the condition if not top notch
- Offer good terms
- Improve the way the home shows
- Adjusting the price accordingly and quickly
89% of homes in poor condition receive offers less that list price. 93% of homes in better condition receive offers close to the list price. The average cost of $1000 in curb appeal improvements alone can cut the number of days on the market in HALF!
As a SELLER, you control: The Price, The Condition of the property, and Access to the property
As a SELLER, you DO NOT control: Market Conditions, The Motivation of your Competition, and Value.
Get the most for your home in today’s market, we can help you determine a price, and then you can decide if selling is the right thing for you. We do a free Comparative Market Analysis of your home, including a price, with no obligation to sell. If you are ready to take the first step, we would love to help you!
Use our quick and easy site to get an instant value for your home! For a more accurate value, or to talk about getting your home on the market, give us a call at 916-405-5737 today!