Existing home sales have risen 20% since 2011, due to increased job growth, low mortgage interest rates, and increased demand.
Motivated buyers are competing for limited inventory. Sellers reported a median of 5 weeks before they sold. Sellers sold their homes for an average of 97% of the listing price. 21% sold their homes for the FULL listing price. 10% sold their homes for MORE than their listing price! The majority at 53% of sellers did not reduce their asking price, 25% did reduce the price 1 time.
Does your home meet your needs?
- Has your family situation changed or will it in the near future?
- Do you want to move closer to family or friends?
- Does the area where you live no longer suit your needs?
- Does your home no longer meet your space requirements?
- Do you foresee a job relocation?
- Do you just want a change?
~If you answered yes to any of these questions, now may be an excellent time to sell your home!
- 18-34 years purchased a home 900 SF Larger
- 35-44 years purchased a home 750 SF Larger
- 45-54 years purchased a home 120 SF Larger
While older ones want to DOWNSIZE!
- 55-64 years purchased a home 50 SF Smaller
- 65-74 years purchased a home 300 SF Smaller
- 75+ purchased a home 230 SF Smaller
If you want to find out what your home is worth in today’s hot market, we would be happy to do a complimentary evaluation for you.
Use our quick and easy site to get an instant value for your home! For a more accurate value, or to talk about getting your home on the market, give us a call at 916-405-5737 today!